Monday, May 6, 2013

Rolling Over!

 Even though her birthday is a few weeks away, Hannah had her birthday party on Sunday.  I got all dressed up in my fancy outfit.  Daddy said I looked so beautiful.  I love hanging out with my boys.

At the party, Carter got to paint a treasure chest.  He had tons of fun while I got passed around at the party.  I paid close attention to everything that was going on.

 Today is Mommy's last Monday on maternity leave, so she made sure the day was all about me.  We spent a lot of time playing on my mat.  I even did some tummy time without crying!  Then I surprised Mommy by rolling over from my tummy to my back!  I pushed over to my side, hung out for a while and then pushed all the way over.  Everyone better look out because now I am on the move!

No comments: