The last few weeks of mom's time off were spent just goofing around. Breneley and I always have so much fun!
We also got to celebrate Mother's Day with Mom and Nannie. I was SO excited to give her the Mousetrap game that I made her open it before even getting up. Once she did, we played it over and over and over. It was so much fun building everything!
We played outside most of the day, and Dad cooked an awesome dinner.
I also convinced Dad to buy us a coconut. We poked a hole in it and tried the milk (yuck!), and then we baked it in the oven before trying the meat. To open it, we pounded it with a hammer for a while, but throwing it down on the concrete finally did the trick!
Later in the week, we celebrated Mom's birthday. We had a nice dinner and a birthday fruit salad.
What a fun week of celebrations!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment