Monday, May 11, 2009

9 Month Update

So, it's a couple of weeks late, but I had my nine month check-up today. Everything went great! I only had to get one shot, and I finally had no fluid in my ears! Go tubes!
Here are the stats: 20 lbs (50%), 27.8 inches (50%), and 17.3 head circumference (25%). I got an A+ on my development and an A+ on my physical exam. The doctor also saw that all 4 of my top teeth are on the verge of busting through. It won't be fun while they do, but afterward I get to start eating table food!
This is afternoon I've just been playing around. I love to look at mommy's fountain :)
Last night I really wanted to hang out in my swing. Daddy put me in there, and I was deep in thought. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

What a wonderful report! You are always A+ in my heart. I love you.

Hugs & kisses,
Nannie