Tonight was a huge night....I took my first step! (The picture below is a re-enactment, not the real deal!)
I've been able to stand on my own for a while, but tonight I took a step from daddy to mommy. They were SO EXCITED and proud of me. I stood for a minute and fell before the second step. I got back up and took one more. I'll be running around this place in no time. (The picture below is mommy trying to make me do it again!)
I need to wish a late Happy Birthday to Uncle Daniel and my cousin Hannah!!! I got to go to Peter Piper Pizza for Hannah's birthday, and I rode in a car with Spiderman and on a miniature carousel. It was awesome :) Not much else is happening except that I am getting some more teeth. In this picture you can see my bottom teeth and one of my top ones.
This weekend I'm going to Hannah's party at a spray park AND my swimming lesson orientation. I'll try to keep you updated.
Have a great weekend....I'm outta here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are WONDERFUL and AWESOME! I love you and miss you and can't wait to hug and kiss you all over.
Love forever,
Nannie
Post a Comment