Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Doctors and Programs

Hey everybody! I have been busy running all around Frisco this week. Yesterday I went back to the ear doctor, and he said my hearing is back to 100%! These tubes are awesome :) Last night I went to Kaly's preschool graduation (YAY KALY!), and tonight we went to Hannah's program. They did great, and I loved listening to all the kids sing. I was dancing in my seat!On the homefront, I am moving faster than ever. Mommy and daddy can barely keep up with me. I am always on the move!My latest fascination is with the vaccumm cleaner. It looks SO COOL. I love to watch it spin around and around. Mommy and daddy say I'm not allowed to touch it because it's "yucky". I'm starting to figure out that I can almost touch it without getting in trouble :) (Don't grab it, don't grab it, don't grab it.....)I've been exploring other parts of the house lately, too. I can't seem to get any privacy though. Mommy follows me everywhere. No matter how fast I crawl away, there she is again! I've discovered that the handles on drawers are pretty cool. I like to grab them :) I've also discovered that under the dining room table is a pretty cool place to hang out. It's the perfect size for me and Rocco! (Who seems to be feeling better, by the way.)
This weekend, I get to go to the ranch for the first time. I can't wait to get there! Don't worry, I'll post lots of pictures. In the meantime, I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!!!

No comments: