I hung out with my cousins and grandparents this weekend, and I wore myself out. I slept until 7:00am on Sunday! I also got my very first bruise. I tried to pull up on the table, and my hand slipped on some clothes that were up there. I bonked my head on the table, and it hurt! I healed up pretty quickly though. Sunday I took a head first dive off the chair in the living room! My parents are very protective of me, but I snuck by them! It was a little scary, but I wasn't hurt. I've been unsuccessfully trying to do it again :)
I've really perfected my temper tantrums, and I throw them when mommy and daddy tell me "no". I'm starting to figure out that some things just aren't worth the fight. They do not give in! No fun. I've also started throwing them every morning when mommy leaves me at school. I don't like to make her sad, but I wish she would stay and play with us. She keeps saying "Just a few more weeks!" Well, I think that's all the news for now. Have a great week!
1 comment:
Sorry about your bruise but I have a feeling that as busy as you are it won't be your last. We miss you so much and can't wait to see you again. I promise to play with you all day and I am sure your mommy is counting down the days until she can do the same.
Hugs & kisses and lots of love,
Nannie
Post a Comment