Sunday, May 31, 2009

Splish, Splash

What a busy weekend. Friday night I got to go to mommy's science department party. I liked crawling around outside and seeing all the kids. Yesterday, though, the real fun began. I was running around in my bathing suit non-stop! First, we went to Hannah's birthday party at the spray park. The water was VERY cold. I had fun, but I wasn't too sure what to think. Mommy thought I was looking pretty cute in my suit though. I liked putting my hands and feet in the water! I did NOT like accidentally getting blasted in the face, and I really did not enjoy wearing my sunglasses either. Overall, I had a lot of fun though. After a full morning of playing, how do I get these snacks out of here? Two hours later it was time for my swim lesson orientation. Mommy and Daddy both got in with me, so there are no pictures. The lessons are in a small indoor salt water pool that is a cozy 90 degrees at all times. We sang songs and practiced kicking, floating, and jumping. I had a great time splashing around, and I even got to go down a slide!! When we got home, I was so excited that I wouldn't take my nap. I had a bath and was ready to PLAY! I played all evening with daddy, mommy & Rocco. I love pushing the laundry basket all around the house........and riding in it, too!!!! I hope everyone had as fun a day as I did :)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

You are so cute and you look like you were having a great day. I am so glad that your mom & dad take you out to enjoy so many adventures. Enjoy your swimming and I hope to see you soon!!!!

I love and miss you,
Nannie