The summer went by so fast! Mommy and I have been playing hard, and Nannie came up to play too. It's been pretty hot so we've stayed inside during the day, but I've played outside every night. On Wednesday I had my last swim lesson with Mommy. She'll be at work next week, so Daddy is taking off to bring me. Nannie came to watch and took some pictures.
I was definitely showing off for the camera. I am close to mastering the button on my 4-wheeler. I LOVE to ride it both inside and outside, but my absolute favorite is riding it backward. I'm such a daredevil!!!
I've been working a lot on my vocabulary and have been practicing making all kinds of new sounds. I'm working very hard on "b" this week, and I've been trying to say balloon, book, ball, and more! (Yes, that's a new balloon!)
I love pointing at everything, and I wait for someone to tell me what it is. See that airplane Nannie?
My outside play includes sliding, soccer, picking flowers and it seems to always end with me getting all wet! I want YOU to play with ME! 
I had so much fun helping mommy water her plants that I wanted her to water me too!
The next night I wanted to help water with the can instead of the hose. I discovered if I stuck my arm in the opening, I could splash the water in there!
The next night I ended up in Mommy's fountain. Water is fun! With school coming up, I have lots of business to take care of. I've been handling all my important duties via cell phone. HELLO!
Mommy and Nannie forgot their cameras, but I got to take my first ride on the carousel at the mall. It was awesome!! I have had the greatest summer ever, and I can't wait for school next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had so much fun playing with you this week. You certainly are a busy young man and I loved sharing all your adventures. I hope to come back and visit very soon.
I miss you already!!!
Love,
Nannie
Post a Comment