Wreck 'em! Today Texas Tech was playing Baylor at the new Cowboys stadium, and I got to go! Mommy, Daddy, Uncle Daniel, Mr. Adam and I loaded the car up early with all kinds of food and games, and we headed out to tailgate! People were throwing washers, grilling, and overall just having an awesome time. Mom and Dad sure did have a lot of friends out there! We were all decked out in our red and black, and everyone was in awe of the HUGE stadium. Wanna see what a billion dollars looks like? It's right behind us!
Daddy bought me some red and black balloons, and boy did they keep me entertained. I also stuffed my face along with everybody else. You'd think I ate a bunch of junk because I carried a cookie all over the place, but I really only ate a bunch of fruit and goldfish. Yum!
Nana, PawPaw, Aunt Elizabeth and Uncle John met up with us for a while before the game. The weather was perfect, and we had a great time.
Could it get any better? Well, yeah....how about seeing the game? It was a pretty short trek, but we had to stop and wait for traffic. At least there was more time to look at the stadium!
While waiting to get into the game, I had a blast sitting on Daddy's shoulders, playing with my balloon, and waving at other people in line.
After climbing a TON of stairs (thanks for carrying me, Dad), our huge crew made it to the very top.
The largest high definition TV in the world was AWESOME! There's really no describing it, and I loved watching football on it. The whole experience was so much fun!
Nana and PawPaw took me after the Raider's won the game so Mommy and Daddy could hang out with their friends a little bit longer. I hope there will be many more days of tailgating fun to come!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Knowing your mom and dad, I am sure you will have many more tailgate parties in the coming years. It is wonderful that your parents expose you to so many exciting events. I love and miss you bunches.
Nannie
Knowing your mom and dad, I am sure you will experience many more tailgating parties. It is wonderful that your parents expose you to so many exciting adventures. I love and miss you bunches.
Hugs & kisses,
Nannie
Post a Comment