So, I've been hearing all these wonderful things about Santa Claus. He'll bring me presents if I'm good, likes to eat cookies, squeezes down the chimney. Sounds cool, right? So after waiting around to see him this weekend, I realized that I don't know that guy. I'm just supposed to take everyone's word for it? No way! I want my mommy! In fact, after thinking about it, all that stuff sounds pretty fishy to me. Too good to be true, ya know? Daddy asked him to bring me a tricycle, so I'll re-evaluate my opinion about Santa on Christmas Day. I've got to see all this for myself!
Last week was pretty fun. It was weird with dad being gone, but mommy and I managed to survive. Daddy brought me back this awesome Viking hat!
Then, he went to Chili's and got me my very first corn dog. After my first bite, I said "mmmmmmm", but then I was over it. It was interesting, but not something I'd eat every day.
My collection of sporting equipment continues to grow. I like to put all the balls in a basket and climb in. Woohoo!! I've also been practicing saying "balllllll" instead of "bop". It's hard!
Nannie came up to visit me this weekend, and I've been putting on quite the show. I LOVE to talk and nod my head. I've even been practicing my jumping. I like to squat all the way down and then JUMP up as fast as I can. One day I'll get some air! I love to entertain!
Today mommy was home from work, so I thought daddy should be home too. I was hollering at him because I thought he was on the other side of the gate.
Mommy called him for me to prove he was at work, so I resumed my normal outside play shortly thereafter.
Now we're just getting all packed up for our Thanksgiving trip. I should have some good pictures and stories to report in the next few days. Safe travels everyone!!
Then, he went to Chili's and got me my very first corn dog. After my first bite, I said "mmmmmmm", but then I was over it. It was interesting, but not something I'd eat every day.
My collection of sporting equipment continues to grow. I like to put all the balls in a basket and climb in. Woohoo!! I've also been practicing saying "balllllll" instead of "bop". It's hard!
Nannie came up to visit me this weekend, and I've been putting on quite the show. I LOVE to talk and nod my head. I've even been practicing my jumping. I like to squat all the way down and then JUMP up as fast as I can. One day I'll get some air! I love to entertain!
Today mommy was home from work, so I thought daddy should be home too. I was hollering at him because I thought he was on the other side of the gate.
Mommy called him for me to prove he was at work, so I resumed my normal outside play shortly thereafter.
Now we're just getting all packed up for our Thanksgiving trip. I should have some good pictures and stories to report in the next few days. Safe travels everyone!!
1 comment:
I had the best time playing with you the last few days. Thanks for letting me hang out and for showing me all you new skills.
See you Turkey Day!!!!
I love you,
Nannie
Post a Comment