So last night I got BUSTED...but not until AFTER I'd had my fun. The evidence....... 
That's right. At some point earlier in the weekend, I got into mom's bathroom drawer and took her spare case of blush. Then, I hid it somewhere in the back of my tupperware cabinet. Mom wasn't really paying close attention because she lets me do whatever I want in there, so I seized the moment. I pulled out that blush, smashed it to bits and rubbed it everywhere :) Man, that was fun!!
When Mommy realized all that went on right under her nose, she was not very happy. As if the face-washing wasn't punishment enough, she made me mop up my mess. (Let's not tell her that I think swiffering is actually kind of fun too!) Around here if you get things dirty, you have to clean them up!!! 

Daddy is finally back, so I'm going to have to be extra sneaky with two pair of eyes on me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My poor Carter ~ having to mop at one year old!!! Nannie will call CPS as soon as possible. All I can say is "I love you Carter and you are wonderful". Keep them on their toes.
Hugs & kisses,
Nannie
Post a Comment