Saturday, November 7, 2009

We Miss You Daddy!!

So, Daddy went off for a fun weekend at the ranch. As much as I wanted to go, Daddy and I decided it would be best if I stayed home to take care of mommy. She's feeling much better, but we didn't think she should have to pack and do all of that riding in the car. It's been rough with her under the weather. Daddy and I had conflicting strategies of how to get her well. I thought I should be right beside her at all times and Daddy wanted to give her space to rest. He had the advantage of being able to close doors, but I made sure she could hear me at all times!! Other than that it was business as usual, reading my books, playing with my toys and getting into mischeif. It's always fun to harrass Rocco when he's trying to hide in his crate! I did get in trouble on Friday for biting at school. That big kid kept trying to take my toys though! Mommy said that's no excuse for biting though. Guess I'll have to work on my temper.
Since Dad has been gone, mom and I have been playing around like crazy! I spent most of my time this morning playing in the laundry basket and plastic bin while mommy did chores. I thought it was so funny :) After naptime we went out to lunch at Scotty P's! Mommy thought I was so well behaved. I was fascinated by all the soccer and football kids that were running around. Then we took a trip to Target where I got a CD player for my room and some new CDs. Awesome!! I was disappointed I didn't get the "Sock monkey"-in-a-box, but maybe for Christmas. We played with it on the shelf, and I thought it was AWESOME!!! When we got back, it was time to go outside...my favorite!! How many pieces of sporting equipment can I hold at one time? Answer: not enough! I lovemy football and even take it with me in the car. I've also mastered hitting the ball off the tee. Homerun!!!! No matter how many sports there are to play, I always take time to pick mommy a flower. So pretty. I also had fun playing in my house and going down the slide. It has been such a busy day, and we still have the rest of the weekend to go. I'm taking great care of Mommy, Rocco & Bella. We hope Daddy, Adam, Aunt Elizabeth and Uncle John are having as much fun as us. We miss you and wish we were there!!!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

You are wonderful and I miss you like crazy!!! You are being the man of the house and doing a great job. Kiss mommy for me!