So there was big excitement at the beginning of the week when a very large package arrived for me! I pulled it into the house and frantically tried to open it.
Then, Mommy took it away and said no! Even though it was clearly for ME from MY Nannie, she told me I had to wait until Christmas. When exactly is that?? I want it now!
Things got a little better once I was able to get into the fridge where I found two unopened jars of fruit. YUMMY!! Now, if only I knew how to open them by myself. 
Fast forward to yesterday, and another package arrived in the mail! When I told Nannie how upset I was that I couldn't open the first box, she sent me another one.
Thanks, Nannie. I love my new Christmas bear, and I carried it around and loved on it all weekend.
Other than that, I've just been busy playing around. Mommy and I got all cleaned up and went to a play date, and then we briefly stopped by Aunt Jenny and Uncle Troy's to watch part of the Tech game.
When I woke up this morning, Daddy was missing! Mommy said he's gone on business for a few days, so it's just the two of us again. We spent the day playing with toys and reading books. I think it is hysterical to climb the furniture and mess with the light switches. I also like sitting on the ottoman to read my books. It's like my own little island!
Too much fun for one boy to handle :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is precious! I can't wait to see you opening presents at Christmas this year. It will be a blast!!!
Love you forever with hugs & kisses,
Nannie
Post a Comment