So, this is the time of year when it seems like there is a birthday every day. My Aunt Jenny's birthday is today, so I hope she has a great one! I hope Peyton has a fun baptism, too. Wish we were there! Yesterday was Mommy's birthday. We got to eat at a fancy steakhouse for a school banquet (no steak yet for me though), and afterward we came home and she opened her presents. We had so much fun just hanging out.
I have been running around like a wild man lately. I have been refusing to take my afternoon nap at school which makes me SO tired at night. Mommy caught Daddy and I passed out the other morning. 
On Wednesday night, Mommy heard a strange noise and finally figured out it was me grinding my teeth. She then realized that in order to grind teeth, you have to have some on top AND bottom! Sure enough, two top teeth have come in and you can see two more on the way. I've also started to let go of things and stand on my own for a few seconds. If Daddy holds my hand, I'll walk down the hall, too.
Most of the time though, I just want to play!!! I threw a fit at school this week when the ladies wanted to change my diaper, but I wasn't done with my toys. I've been having fun playing on the floor this weekend though.
In other family news, Rocco has thrown his back out :( It makes me very sad because I love to chase and pet him, but my parents won't let me. Daddy took him to the doctor and Rocco isn't allowed to jump or play for at least a week, longer if he still isn't better. Get well soon, Rocco!!
1 comment:
Poor Rocco. We hope he is feeling better soon! And Carter ~ we can't wait to see you. Thanks for keeping us updated with your blog. We miss you very much!!!!!
Love,
Nannie
Post a Comment