Friday, November 27, 2009

A Wonderful Thanksgiving

My second wonderful Thanksgiving has passed, and I am worn out! The day started out at my great-grandparents house where I tried all kinds of yummy food. I stuck with small samples of everything until I discovered......ROLLS!! Wow, they were good. I ended up having quite a few because they were AWESOME. After dinner, it was time to draw names for Christmas. Woohoo...presents!!! Who did I get? I'm not telling! After meal #1, it was off to Aunt Mary Sue's for meal #2. We had a nice long visit with everyone. Then, after visiting with my Nannie some more, we headed to Nana's for meal #3. After we ate, my cousins and I got ready for the Aggie game. We were pumped! Eventhough the Aggies didn't win, we were still proud. Gig 'em! Throughout the week I had all kinds of fun. I played the piano and made everyone clap for me. Wilson and I had an awesome time playing together. We raced around with a bag of crackers and then decided to have some fun in a basket :) I had a blast seeing everyone, and I have an exciting weekend to come!

2 comments:

4 bell boys said...

So happy that you celebrated Thanksgiving with us! We can't wait until Christmas!! Love and miss you... The Bell Boys :)

Kathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.