Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Starting to Feel Like Christmas!

The tree is up, stockings are hung, and presents are wrapped. All the new stuff around the house is awesome! I love looking at the lights and ornaments on the tree, and I think all the decorations are new toys for me to play with. I was having a great time telling Daddy about the snowman's eyes, mouth and nose! Daddy and Uncle Daniel even managed to get lights up on the outside of the house. The picture doesn't do it justice, but I think our house looks great! This morning we got a great suprise. I woke up, got dressed, and when I looked out the back door, I saw this: That's right, SNOW. Real snow. Big fat snowflakes! Mommy bundled me up, and out we went to play. Boy was it cold, and I didn't really know what to think at first. I wasn't sure if I liked it or not, but I was clapping and laughing after a few minutes. Unfortunately it was all melted when I got back home, but I did have a package waiting for me. I'm loving the holidays and all these boxes!! I opened it up, and Nannie had sent me a Christmas duck. It even lights up and makes noise. AWESOME! Then I ran over to the tree and sat in the chair that is wrapped up underneath it. (Come on guys. You didn't think I would figure out there was a chair in there?) My parents say there are only a few weeks until the holidays, but it already feels like fun to me!!!!

2 comments:

Nana said...

Soooo cute!

Kathy said...

It seems as if you are truly enjoying this Christmas season. I can't wait to see all your toys from Santa...remember he is watching; so be a good boy.

Love you,
Nannie