Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Every Day Fun

The weather outside has been wonderful, and we have been taking full advantage. We tried to go to the neighborhood fall festival, but we showed up a day late...oops! Since we were at the park already, we just stayed and played. I had fun going down the slides, swinging, and playing football with Daddy. Lately, running errands is even entertaining. Anytime we get groceries, I'm in charge of driving the cart. I honk at people as we go by and pull in supplies off the shelf. If you see me, you'd better move out of my way. I like to go fast!!This week I even got to pick out my very own pumpkin! Mommy and I dressed it up like Elmo for Halloween. I LOVE IT!! After a hard day of play, nothing beats a cruise around the house in the buff. Naked boy on the loose....to the bathtub! I love my fun-filled life!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Carter you crack me up! I love all your adventures and your stories. You are so full of fun and such a joy to watch grow up. I love you so much and miss you even more.

Until I see you in person...
Hugs & kisses,
Nannie