Sunday, October 24, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DADDY!

Happy Birthday, Daddy! I love you so much, and I had the most awesome weekend with you. We started the celebration at Aunt Jenny's on Friday night with hamburgers and cake. Yummy! On Saturday, Aunt Elizabeth gave me an awesome Mickey Mouse pumpkin and Uncle John carved me a Jack-o-lantern while they babysat me and the girls. We played all night long. Sooooo fun! Today, some of our friends invited us to go with them to Ghouls in the Garden. I got to wear the Handy Manny costume Mommy made me, and we went trick-or-treating. I really got the hang of it after a few houses. If you say "Trick or treat," people just give you candy!!! We also got to go on a hayride pulled by TWO Clydesdale horses. My friends and I loved it. Those horses were awesome. I played in a parachute around the campfire, and I was even brave enough to go into the haunted graveyard. I wanted Mommy nearby at first, but by the end I was yelling goodbye to Mr. Pumpkin. I even got to paint my own baby pumpkin while we were there too. A few more days, and I'll get to trick or treat all over again. Awesome!
Earlier in the week, Nannie was here to visit. She bought me a Texas Rangers jersey. I love it so much, I even sleep in it sometimes. It seems to be lucky, so I look forward to wearing it while I watch them in the World Series this week! Nannie also bought me lots of stickers so I could decorate a pumpkin at home. It turned out so beautiful that we have it on display in the living room. Love those stickers! I've had such a wonderful fall so far, and there is so much more excitement on the way. I love my adventures!!!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

So happy to see you experiencing the excitement of Halloween. October is indeed a fun month with pumpkins and candy and baseball play-offs. I really enjoyed my visit last week and can't wait to see you again soon!

Remember how the ghosts talk? Woooooooo......

Love,
Nannie