I didn't think I'd get another blog in until after Halloween, but the past two days have been insane! Last night, I got to go to my first Wakeland pep rally. It didn't start until 8:00 at night, and it was outside at the football field. They were even passing out root beer floats! I liked watching the dancers, band and cheerleaders, but I loved watching Mommy get pied in the face by one of her students. I even got to watch from the sidelines. It was for a good cause, so she didn't mind. The whole experience just confirms that crazy things happen past my bedtime!!
When we got back home, Rocco and I cuddled up to watch some TV before heading to bed. We needed some time to wind down after all that excitement. He's my best bud.
Today at school we got to have a Halloween party. I love all that candy and cake...yummy! When Mommy picked me up from school, she surprised me by stopping at the pumpkin patch across town. I examined all the pumpkins and even got to pick out a crazy gourd of my very own.
I took the ring toss VERY seriously! You've got to play to win!!
I thought the ball toss board was a fun place to play "peek-a-boo", so I did that for a while too. Say pumpkin pie!
After the pumpkin patch and some dinner, we stopped by the fall festival at my school. I got a car tattoo on my hand, made a Halloween bag with stickers, got some candy, and even spray painted my hair orange! Some of my favorite places were the balloon and bubble rooms. They were everywhere! 
On the way out, we got to play basketball and jump on a trampoline inside the fun bus and then ride on the train around the parking lot. I would yell "Toot, toot!" every time the train would blow his horn. 
If that weren't enough fun for one day, we stopped by the football game on the way home. Those Wolverines were playing for the district championship, but they just couldn't pull out the win.
Now I've got to rest up for two days of Halloween parties and trick or treating!
When we got back home, Rocco and I cuddled up to watch some TV before heading to bed. We needed some time to wind down after all that excitement. He's my best bud.
Today at school we got to have a Halloween party. I love all that candy and cake...yummy! When Mommy picked me up from school, she surprised me by stopping at the pumpkin patch across town. I examined all the pumpkins and even got to pick out a crazy gourd of my very own.
2 comments:
Such a wonderful life you lead. Hope you have a great time at your other party and trick or treating tomorrow. Fall is FANTASTIC!
Love you bunches,
Nannie
Looks like you had a GREAT time. I love all your smiles. Have a fun and SAFE night tonight trick-or-treating. Don't eat anything without Mom or Dad telling you it is ok. I can't wait to see you tomorrow.
Love you buddy,
Nana
Post a Comment