Saturday, October 16, 2010

My First Aggie Experience!

A few days ago, Daddy noticed that Mommy was a little homesick for College Station, so he surprised us with tickets to the Aggie football game. What an awesome Daddy! We loaded up on Friday afternoon and headed down to meet Nannie at the hotel. I got to stay up late, running around and playing. I especially liked showing off my new Double T silly bands! I was a little confused about who I was going to see. This morning we got suited up for our trip to Kyle Field. Mommy and I were twins! We got to campus early and stopped by Mommy's Aggie intern reunion. I got to meet a few people and picked up a few "squishy" toys along the way. It was lots of fun walking around campus and watching all the people. We made sure to get to our seats an hour early to watch the Corp march in. I thought the band was great, and I was mesmerized by the big TV. Eventhough the Aggies didn't win, I had a great time watching those football players. After the 3rd quarter, we decided to see some more of campus. I got to see where the Reville's are buried, and I even saw the current Reville up close too! She was in a hurry, so I couldn't get a picture, but it was still pretty cool. Before heading to the Quad to meet up with some members of the Corp, I played a little football of my own. I drew plenty of attention! What a fun trip with a fun family. Just a few weeks until game day in Lubbock. Until then, Gig 'Em!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

What a wonderful day we had and you were such a great guy all day...so much fun!

Thank you for allowing Nannie to share your first Aggie football game with you and your awesome parents. I am sure it will be the first of many, many more to come.

GIG 'EM
Love ~ Nannie