Friday, May 1, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANNIE!

Happy Birthday Nannie! I hope you had a wonderful day. I wish I was there to play with you, but I'm sure I'll see you soon. I love you and miss you!

Today I had a fairly major discovery. Not only can I go around the coffee table to the right, I can go LEFT TOO! I'm not as efficient going that way, but it keeps me from having to go all the way around. Mommy's shortcut of putting things to my left is over!
My new favorite trick is headbutting things. I think it's great. I headbutt my crib, my toys, the couch...and this afternoon...MOMMY! I busted her lip. It bled and everything! She forgave me though. A little bit of ice, and it was all better...see :)
Earlier in the week, daddy stayed home with me, and I was a very good boy. I even took a nap in my swing while he had a meeting!
I do like to get into mischief, and I'm all about testing boundaries. You can't take your eyes off of me for a second. Or can you? What? I'm not doing anything...I promise!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

You make me smile so big! Thank you for the birthday wishes and I can't wait to see you also. We really must talk about his headbutting thing...you are going to hurt yourself. Daddy needs to get a soccer ball and let you practice headbutting that into a goal instead of mommy!!

Hope to see you soon and I love you very much.

Hugs & kisses,
Nannie